Mission and Vision of
Mount Vernon Exploratory School & the Hall County School District
WHO WE ARE
Character, Competency, Rigor… For All
This is the mission of Hall County Schools. With foundational philosophies of continuous improvement and leading by example, we commit to utilize all of our abilities to accomplish the task before us.
Additionally, it will take our entire community working together to create an environment where boys and girls, our most precious resource, can begin to realize their potential. We believe our role is to fully support local families on this most important journey.
“Striving to be the Most Caring Place on Earth”
At Mount Vernon Exploratory School, we are Motivating, Valuing, and Empowering students for Success! At Mt. Vernon, students thrive in a project-based learning environment where they develop 21st Century skills through the integration of technology. We are focused on developing our students’ character, collaboration, communication, creativity and critical thinking.
- Each student has the right to a safe, orderly, and supportive learning environment.
- All students can learn, achieve, and succeed while respecting the uniqueness of others.
- Teachers and staff members will plan curriculum and instruction based on each child’s learning needs.
- Technology will support our students in becoming successful, lifelong learners.
- The partnerships among parents, educators, students, and the community are vital to our success.
- Students will be provided with authentic and challenging learning experiences.
- Education is an on-going process that will prepare students for success in a continuously changing society.